From:
Kathy Lucy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 1997 11:29:24 -0500
Does anyone have a ferret that eats cloth?  Does anyone know why, are they
lacking something in their diet?  And how does one correct a ferret eating
cloth?  I don't mean a little nibble now and then, I mean holes in towels,
and etc.  They do have colorful BM's.  They are (2) feed very high in
nutritional foods, plenty of toys, and play with the others, but these two
have an added hunger for cloth.

Any ideas??

Kathy      Bandit & "The Gang"