From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 12:28:16 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Coffee Table Book...
uh...surfers...

(Hey!  We can make this book slide across the table!  Get on and we'll
go for a ride!  Yipee!!!!!)

Janet ([log in to unmask]) mumbled something about:
>When I first started taking fuzzies in 1999 as cabin pets they had
>to list ithem as a cat........ LOL

Uh...honey?  Uh...I shrunk the cat.

Imagine the stewardesses consternation if the ferret suddenly "barked"
(as they do, from time to time) as she walked pass.  "Sir?  Uh,
sir...your cat just barked.  Can I get him something to drink?"

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns (mourning the STL baby that died)

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/