From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:41:47 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled grocery distributors...

("Get OUT of that bag!  That's MY food!" Here, Hershey, take the
potatoes.  Hey Spaz-Brat, you run with the loaf of bread!  Add-A-Kiss,
you think you can handle this box of rice?  And *I'll* take the corn
chips!)

Heidi <[log in to unmask]> mumbled something about:
>I need goggles...teeny tiny little ferret sized goggles (etc., etc.)

Don't bother with goggles.  Will seriously restrict her vision, I'd
guess.  Instead, make a large plastic globe that will fit over her head
and fasten on her neck like a collar.  Make plenty of air holes in the
back and be sure that she can not only move her head around in it easily,
but that she also can't lick it from the inside...or you will end up with
a mess!

You might also want to put a single hole in the front somewhere, big
enough to insert the tube of a water bottle so you can give her a drink.

A MUCH EASIER option might be to design a plastic box with a food dish,
water bottle and small litter box, that you can affix to the top of your
gas tank in some fashion.  Just plop her into the box and off you go!
With this option, if you make some silly maneuver that scares her, she
can take a...well...she'll be able to deal with that problem without
soiling your jacket!  Of course, she will also be able to eat and drink
during the boring parts of the ride.  :)

Todd and the (Get out on the highway!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/