From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:49:38 -0600
Thursday (today as you read this) Scribble will have his spleen removed
and Ferris and Snoopy will have adrenal surgery.  Please keep them in your
thoughts and prayers for successful and quick surgeries and quick painless
(as painless as possible) healing.  I'll be off-line from 4:30 Wed till
Monday morning.  If anyone needs me, please call me at home 785-456-8337.

Please, if you know of a city/town/county that bans ferrets please email
me ([log in to unmask]) so I can include it in the article.

And we can't forget about Chris that started the FML and BIG that took it
over when Chris stepped down.  Without them there wouldn't be our FML and
their task is monumental.

The FML and the support it offers to others is a lifesaver.  We can laugh,
cry, vent (on negative ferret issues), and brainstorm to solve problems.
We can work together as a team to make this world a better place for
ferrets, people, and other animals by sharing our knowledge and informing
and educating others on important ferret issues.  We've joined together to
write letters to courts, police depts, health depts (Kansas benefited from
letters to KDHE and the Animal Health Dept), schools, animal shelters,and
the list goes on.  Our team has many accomplishments to boast about.

We can share each others grief and comfort each other when one of us
suffers the death of a family member (any species).

We can make or find things in our homes to sell on auctions to raise funds
for needy shelters or individuals or donate items or cash to them.

The accomplishments of the FML are enormous.

Even with the stormy clouds, there is a silver lining if you just look
for it.

Thanks for being here and contributing in whatever way and hugs to all.
Troy Lynn Eckart
Ferret Family Services
Please sign up to support our charity