From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 02:53:55 EST
Well, first off, I would like to say that if the Symposium is held in Las
Vegas I will be able to help coordinate events and help out in any way I
can.  I would hope any other FMLers in Las Vegas would be there to help
also.  My time is limited due to taking care of the shelter basically by
myself and we have over 60 ferrets here right now.

I have taken home the 2 ferrets with resp. problems home along with a new
baby boy I got in that also has resp.  They are isolated in my son's room
until they are better.  They will all be up for adoption when better.  Snot
is a beautiful sable male, 8 weeks old and has a great personality.  The
girls are 4 years old but are in good health otherwise.  Please consider
giving them a good home.  They are still awaiting suitable names.

Drag and Slim Shady are awaiting their carts, can't wait to see them on
wheels, I will have to bring them to the speedway to let them roar.  Now
what the FML has done for me is to make me a better ferret mom, which has
benefited my shelter kids.  I have met some wonderful people, made great
friends, and my kids have found great ferret aunts and uncles.  Even though
the list can be a downer sometimes, I still believe there is much good info
on the list.  How many of you have adopted from a shelter on this list?
That is a good thing.  How about the advice to help your sick fuzzies,
another good thing.  Can't forget about SOS that helps shelters in need,
along with all the people that have given donations to shelters, including
my shelter, I thank you all for your support.  I could go on but its late
and I think you get the picture!!

So lets just keep up the good work and keep the list positive, its for the
ferrets for ferrets sake!

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
"where ferrets are treated like gold"
http://www.geocities.com/a_24k_ferret/
Come visit us and sign our guest book!!  Or Joey Britta will pay you a
visit ;)