From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 19:38:07 -0400
To Charlee - Yes there are several ferret owned people from Michigan on FML.
I am in Battle Creek (by the way, Connie's Cove here is a good pet store who
sells Totally Ferret and Ferret Bites, doesn't sell animals just fish and
will go way out of her way to order anything you want, she got me a Midwest
Cage at practically cost and had a guy make me a "ferret condo" like those
cat ones covered in carpet with smaller holes and ramps.  She is a really
sweet lady!.

To Pam - can I add QC+ to your food list or is it to late?  If not let me
know and I'll send you the specifics.  I don't have any stake in this food
but my ferrets really like it.

To ?  on not liking treats (incl Bandits): Mine don't like Bandits either
but they LOVE Ferret Bites, Chicken Flavor (the only flavor) think its 8 in
1.  Also cheerios (honey nut with milk, especially with milk), dont like
plain raisans, Boris likes bananna sometimes and they like hard dog
biscuits, I get them in small packs at a pet store since I don't feed them
much, right now a lamb and rice flavor.

Question:  I saw someone used jerky as a treat.  Can that cause a blockage?
I mean I heard from someone where a bit of bananna peel caused surgery!

Mary
Giesela "wave to me if you go by my house, I'm sitting in the window on my
         very own pillow"
Boris "where are the sponges? I want to eat one" :{