From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 19:30:28 -0500
Hi all - by the way I want to mention how much I enjoy reading this FML.
When mine didn't come the other day I was so disappointed.  Anyway first
food; mine get TF but when i took care of my vet's ferret they were stealing
part of the mix which was this: "QC+" Quality Care Plus by Premium Quality
Pet Foodsmade right here in Battle Creek MI I think.  1-800-915-7387.  They
make Puppies andPregnant Femals(28/18), Adult Dogs(26/15), Reduced
Protein/Caloriez(20/10) Cat(32/21) and Performance (32/22).  I mix a little
in with the TF and they pick it out.  It also firms up their poop which TF
seems to make a little soft.  Ingrediants: Chicken, Chicken meal, corn
gluten meal, animal fat preserved w/vit e (natural mixed tocopherols) and
vit c (asorcib acid), ground brown rice, ground yellow corn, oatmeal, dired
chicken liver,dried whole egg, dried kelp, lecithin, dried buttermilk,
vegetable oil, onionpowder, dried brewers yeast, dehydrated alfalfa meal,
monosodium phosphate, dl-methionine, potassium chloride, salt, taurine,
choline chloride, vit supplements (a, d3, e, b12) calcium pantothenate,
thiamine moninitrite, biotin, niacin, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride,
inositol, iron amino acid chelate,manganese, amino amino acid chelate,
zinc..., manganous oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, copper oxide,
zinc oxide, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, sodium selenite, lactobacilus
acidphilus.  You guys in the technical know..what do you think?

(2) Shelters in MI - one in Lansing called Washee Ferret Inn,dont know the
number, and I think Dr.  Sharon Lawrenchuk runs one out of her vet clinic in
the Detroit area.  Cindy here in Battle Creek does not have any.  Try the
Elkhart IN show on April 13th maybe?

(3) Sometimes Boris' butt smells.  I noticed Giesela was pushing her nose in
his rear a lot so I took a "look" and everything other than smell seems ok.
He is not descented.  I also noticed when he is excited, playing hard he has
to stop to nip/itch this area a lot.  The smell comes and goes.  Any ideas?

Thanks Mary (Big I'm sorry if this is too long I forgot what thelimit is)