From:
Margie Harp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:14:53 EDT
My friend emailed this to me.  I have called in my vote and everyone else
should also.  When you call and it gives you a menu of your choices,
choose #2.

Thanks and lets get that issue made known that we want  our kids legal.

I don't know if everyone saw the news tonight, but the Governor would
like our opinion on passing what is referred to as the ferret
Legalization bill.  This is the phone number that you call, listen to the
choices and then vote.  I feel that everyone needs to do this, please
take the time that it takes and get your friends and relatives to vote
yes also.  Lets get green cards for our little guys !!!!!!  Maybe FREEDOM
is in our grasp and the ferrets of California can actually be SAFE for
once.

Please call the Governor at (916)445-2841--- I have no idea how long he
will be taking calls on this issue so please don't put it off.