From:
"DA Boom Boom Boomer! :)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 1997 19:38:20 -0600
I agree with the previous post in response to ferrets and pregnancy.  If
your wife has been around cats all her life, risk of infections is slim to
none.  Even if she hasn't, just making sure that she's not the one to change
the litter box should take care of that.  I had two cats when i was pregnant
and i was fine.  I dont even know if ferrets can transmit toxoplasmosis.  if
they can, it's slim that they've been exposed.  i would definately keep the
ferret.  i kept my cats, and they were outside a lot.

michelle