From:
"DA Boom Boom Boomer! :)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 14:45:00 -0600
I'm moving to a new apartment, and since it's only a one bedroom, i've
decided to increase my ferrets' run time.  problem is, i dont know how long
would be too long (i.e. getting into trouble) when i'm not home.  i would
like to know (through email, please) everyone (who cares to respond) 's
experience with their ferrets' run times.  tell me how long they run, how
you deal with certain problems of ferretproofing, and the pros and cons of
the run time (are your carpets torn to shreds?  are your ferrets more people
friendly for the longer run time?  what about the corners?) this is more of
an info seeking survey through the real life experiences of ferret owners so
i can make a decision on peoples' responses.  i know books say to let them
run as much as possible, but i'm nervous about a 24 hour run.  i think it
may be too stressful, but i'd like to find out from real life people.
thanks for the info.

michelle