From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:59:43 -0700
The post that Northern had yesterday really got my attention.  Right
after I lost Luna, I could "feel" her pulling herself up on the end of
the bed at night and also feel her nudging my ankles while in front of
the kitchen sink.  My husband also told me he had had this happen to
him.  Each time we've lost a ferret this has happened.  With Luna, I was
feeling very very guilty over taking her to the vet who basically caused
her to die and those feelings of her nudging me went on for quite a
while, not so much with the others.  That's why I believe they somehow
come back to comfort you and only leave when they feel you're finally ok.
Glad to know it wasn't "just me".

Angie George