From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:42:51 -0800
Recently I filed a complaint against a new neighbor we have.  This guy
is fresh out of the pen for methamphetamine charges.  He had three small
dogs tied out on chains with no food, water, or adequate shelter.  We
simply could not take the all night barking which was due to not being
cared for.  Instead of showing up in court, the man relinquished the
dogs to the animal control officer yesterday and they will be put down
in approximately a week if I cannot find homes for them.  One is a rough
coat jack russell, not sure of the sex yet, one is a very small black
and tan mixed breed dog, and the third is what seems to be a blue heeler
puppy.

I can be reached at 620-473-3173 if anyone has questions.  I would be
more than happy to help in transportation if needed.

I live in Humboldt Kansas which is in extreme southeast Kansas.

If anyone knows someone who might be interested PLEASE call me!

Angie George