From:
Amy McNamara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:54:14 -0700
Hi everyone!  Hope all is well in FML-land, and my love goes out to anyone
who's lost a beloved fuzzie, and to the ill & injured of ferret-kind.
Miya's adrenal surgery is this Friday...wish us luck!

Someone please help!  Joey, the newest addition to the brat pack (now
also known as the "innocent criminals" - it's a band name but I think
it completely embodies *any* group of fuzzbutts) isn't happy!  He never
plays with the other 4 - he screeches and runs away from them.  He is a
snuggler, I don't know if this means he enjoys human company more than
ferret company...he had a cagemate at the shelter but he passed away,
that's why I brought Joey home.  I don't wanna torture the poor guy...must
we do play shifts?  We really *really* don't want to!  It's been about 3
weeks now, should we give it more time?  Should we smother the other kids
in ferretvite?  No matter what, he is NOT going back to the shelter!!!
No way Jose!  Help me please!!!

*pulling hair out*

Amy & the innocent criminals

[ps] Stay tuned to the website to see pics of Joey...I
just gotta drop of the darned film at Target!

=====
Visit Miya, Nina, Rascal, Jack, Joey, and Koty the doggie (along w/ Jason &
Amy) at their website: http://www.geocities.com/petsburgh/park/9394