From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 1997 12:57:28 -0400
Hello all!  I had a bunch of stuff to share but it seems that I am once
again losing my mind (actually the ferrets have just hidden it from me).

I am an avid reader of Stephen King and Dean Koontz among other horror
authors and I have found that ferrets, ferret like behavior and ferreting
things out are mentioned pretty regularly.  I am wondering, who in the
'celebrity' catagory has ever or still owns ferrets?  (Other than our own
Bob of course ;)) Does anyone have this info?

My friend that is a respritory therapist in College Station, TX was in town
yesterday and we went out for waaay too many drinks and of course my ferrets
were one of our topics of conversation.  She just touched on this briefly
but, she informed me that at the medical school there or the hospital she
works at (Yes waaaay too many drinks) they use ferrets to practice
intebating(Sp?) babies.  I'm going to call her for more info but they
probably get them from MF.  The first thought I had was that I need to go
visit her there and plan a mission to ferretnap them.

I've been catching up on the last few days posts and once again LOL and tear
up at the posts you all share.  I am looking forward to the 10th anniversary
bash in January.  Just remember to bring lots and lots of pictures of your
furry children!

Take care and whiskery ferret kisses to all!
Laura and The Qwazy Quartet

P.S. Pharaoh is still doing fine, when Tavi goes in to have a bump on her
head checked out we're doing another fasting blood test.