From:
Laura Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 1997 07:52:53 -0400
Hi all!  Sorry about the definition here it is- a narrow piece of tape used
to bind or edge fabric.

This morning at 6 am central I caught most of this CBS Story Break cartoon.
It was a story about a ferret that was trying to get home.  I missed the
first six minutes so I don't know how he became lost.  Anyway, he didn't
really look like a ferret (no mask) but that was my first thought when he
came on the screen.  This boy (Billy) saved him from drowning in a grate and
he and his mom took him to a shelter.  The kid said ferrets are from the
prairie (he was reading some book that said that) and so that is where
Zucchini(the ferret) was trying to get to(his home).  In the end he stayed
with Billy.  Then Malcolm Jamal Warner--the guy from the Cosby show--comes
on holding a cute little sable to tell about more books kids can get at the
library and he is wearing a big black rubber glove on the hand that is
holding the ferret.  Like the little guy has really sharp claws or is going
to gnaw his hand off.  Kind of disappointed it didn't show ferrets in very
good light with the glove.  They come from the praire?  What's that all
about?  Maybe they should have said the black-footed ferret (if that's where
they live) but the little cartoon ferret wasn't a black-footed ferret.

Just wanted to share.
Laura and The Quartet