From:
Jim Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:50:53 -0500
It was an honour to be part of the Giving Tree festivities this year
even though it was only in small amounts. My wife, Linda, and I want
to express our gratitude to all of you who run shelters ministering to
these "least of these" whom God loves so much. God bless each and every
one of you and may your Christmases be full of light and laughter. May
He bring each of you small miracles to help you continue doing His will
throughout the year.

Jim Morgan, Catholic Confederate residing in the Federal Satrapy of Ohio
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain"

Visit <catholicconfederate.blogspot.com>