From:
Jim Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:53:17 -0500
When is it time to let go? The bottom line is reached, I think, is when
we are doing TO the ferret instead of FOR him/her. They are most often
ready to go long before we are ready for them to go and that is pure
selfishness. Understandable, but still selfish. Knowing when the
quality of life is no longer positive is usually pretty simple. It's
easiest when you ask yourself "Would I want this being done to me?" Or
"Is this dignified?" This is the time for our hearts to talk to us.

Jim Morgan, Catholic Confederate residing in the Federal Satrapy of Ohio
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain"

Visit <catholicconfederate.blogspot.com>