From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 21:43:32 -0800
Hi All,

Oh THANK YOU Tater.  You are such a dear.  You actually got the snow to stop
just a few hours after Paw Paw got my message to you and then it rained
later and now all the snow done be gone.  We all knew you would feel for us
and make it stop just in case we decided we hated it.  Moo Maw (not your Mee
Maw) said the 9 of us could write this part of this to the FML so we could
personally thank you.

OK now that I have wrestled the pooter away from 9 little hairy munchkins I
can tell you all about my 9's 1st adventure with the snow.  Pretty mixed
results with 9 to observe.  Unfortunately the snow we had was very heavy and
wet and so when it got into the tub it was one big chunk that I broke up the
best I could.  If we get more snow again that is light and fluffy we will
have to try it again.  These were the results from my insane little bunch.

Tribble =  1 very loud, resounding "NOOOOO WAY IN HECK MOM!"

Pearl, Lightstar & Silver = 3 "Hmmmm, cold, wet, icky, we are NOT impressed
Mom.  Out now!"

Rowdy, Meetoo & Precious = 3 "Hey this is kinda fun, dig, sniff,(then
quickly) OK that's enough.  Let us outta here now Mom."

Shyla & Fang = 2 "Cool, wheeeee, dig, dig, sniff, sniff, run all over the
snow, Awww Mom do we hafta get out already?  What blue feet?"

Pretty good response I must say.  Maybe Tribble had a bad snow adventure in
his past before he came to be my son?  All the rest definitely acted as if
it were the very 1st time they had ever encountered this big lump of cold,
wet marshmallow.  They couldn't do any real snorkling due to the wetness and
heaviness but maybe we can remedy it next time.  I do prefer them to just
have it in the tub tho since all that got cold and wet was their feet.  No
fuss, no muss, let them air dry and the snow melted right down the drain.
Well Tater guess you'll have to send more another day but please send nice
fluffy, snorkling snow OK?  Thanks!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of  * F.A.N.G.*      *
*         (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)  *
*          Location : Boise, Idaho                  *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *