From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 04:09:44 -0800
Hi all,

Someone asked the other day about her ferret that licks several times and
then chomps down on her.  I also have Lightstar who is the only one out of
nine that does this.  I gave it a great deal of thought a long time ago and
noticed something very interesting.  Whenever Light is grooming another
ferret he lick, lick, lick, chomp-chews on their fur.  So I have come to the
brilliant:-) conclusion that all Light is doing is trying to groom me too.
A sure sign of love that I will never stop him from doing.  I do move his
mouth away before he can get too good a grip on my neck, arm or wherever.  I
also noticed he never chomps my face anywhere, only other areas.  Well I
absolutely must end this since I have Shyla ferret climbing around in my
sleepshirt right now and darn does she need a nail-clipping for this
activity!  ROTFL!!!  OUCH.

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of  * F.A.N.G.*      *
*         (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)  *
*          Location : Boise, Idaho                  *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *