From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 20:18:25 -0500
Ok Ok now I have seen everything...I missed this post the other day and
then picked it up tonight and thought I just have to check this out
because it can't be real.  Yes this is for real.  There is no "contact
us" information on this site.  What a waste as I would give them a piece
of my mind.  How sad to think of these little critters being "shipped"
out.  Ooooo how horrible.  It makes me twist and turn in my seat just to
think about it.  I wish there was a way to stop it but I am sure they are
not the only ones doing it.  All we can do is send love and prayers to
these guys for a safe journey.  I know when I read how they ship betta
fish I almost cried.  I think more of this goes on than we realize.  Let
us send them lots of love.

Love & blessings
Debbie