From:
denise bosler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 21:10:26 +0000
Hello!  I am a new subscriber to the FML.  A good friend has been bugging
and bugging me to subscribe :-).  To introduce myself, I'll start by saying
that I have two adorable fuzzies, they are both happy healthy, bouncing,
dooking 7 mo.  old baby boys and I had one sweet boy who went over the
rainbow in July.

My Whiskey is a SM and not so little anymore.  He's topping 5 lbs (an early
alter too!) and is built like a football player.  He loves his play tubes
but is unfortunately too stocky to fit through them anymore.  Although,
sometimes he still manages to squeeze through the his dryer hose.

My Razzmataz, "Razz" for short, is a butterscotch, is about 4 lbs and is my
cutie.  Whiskey is very handsome, but Razz has that cuteness factor.  If
anyone else out there has a butterscotch or a red, let me know.  We seem to
be very few and far between, especially when it comes to organizations
recognizing their color!

I am a graphic designer from Pennsylvania who just loves these little, in my
case-not so little, guys.

Denise (aka "D")
Whiskey & Razz