From:
Glenn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 12:13:32 -0800
Ferret People,

The survey request on the AFA site is not for the AFA.  If you read it,
you'll find that any info you furnish is to be sent directly to
[log in to unmask], who is Lori Badura.  If you want to know what sort
of business this lady is in, go to:

http://wings.buffalo.edu/soc-sci/psychology/bio/badura.html

Regular readers will remember this url in my response to a prior post made
by Lori Badura directly to the FML, with the same request.  Why the AFA is
apparently endorsing animal experimentation on ferrets is beyond me and I
have already asked them that.

I further suggest that any info you may send will be used, not to help
"ferrets and their humans", but as a "here's the need" presentation to the
NIH to try to suck up a couple million re$earch tax dollars.

Glenn J.
Chuki: I don't need any drugs injected into my brain..