Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 2010 07:32:12 EDT
I think I forgot to post the latest and greatest. Our web site has
been updated to include new scale pics for our weight loss goal to
raise funds for Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services (FURS). To date we
continue to travel in the right direction but as we get closer to the
goal it gets a lot harder! For those that have sponsored us I say
thank you! We will be collecting in a couple of weeks. Check out
http://www.rossows.com on the FERRETS page.

Thanks,
Dave