Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 1995 19:53:19 -0500
Poor simmie is still having some problems....one little pile of a sort of
runny, green (kind of a muted, bright green) poop, and lots of little
piles of harder but normal-color poops.  She is eating well (wet down
kitten food/ferret food mixture) and drinking well (about 1/3 cup a day?
at least 1/2 her water bowl) and has energy to spare and has started the
cutest little weasel war dancing.  :-)

But the runny green stuff scared us, so we printed ALL SIXTY-ODD PAGES of
the ferret-faq and started calling vets.

But no one could see her today, and no one we called regularly saw ferrets.
Anyone know a ferret-friendly vet in the Toledo, Ohio area?  Perferably
south Toledo?

We are keeping a close eye on Coco, and so far nothing wrong.  But their
cages (collective...they're right next to each other) smell odd.  Kind of
puke-y, kind of diarreha-y....not sure why; their litter-boxes are clean.

:-(

Laurel in Ohio

"a complicated life has so many opportunities..." -Karen Finley