Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 1995 07:47:35 -0500
we started wetting down the baby's food (six weeks old) and offered her
1/2 teaspoon canned cat food on Friday and Saturday (she promptly took
her "kill" to her shoebox bed to eat it....), and today, we discover that
she's developed a pretty serrious case of diarreha.

Because she's sooooo small, I'm worried mostly about dehydration and her
loosing weight..which she can't afford to do.  I suspect that--like most
any other animal--a change in diet will result in a change in poop and
will resolve itself.   But what can we do to "help out" little Simmie?
Besides keeping cool, fresh H2O available?  *Not* offering the canned
food?  That sort of thing?

Any other suggestions?  Things to look for?

Laurel

"a complicated life has so many opportunities..." -Karen Finley
Laurel Gilbert, American Culture Studies   [log in to unmask]
Bowling Green State University, Ohio       http://www.bgsu.edu/~lgilber/