From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2013 16:48:15 -0800
I'm confused as to why people are feeling a need to post negative
comments about Nell's situation. It would seem to me there are simply
two choices here. You can be supportive either with kind words, money,
supplies, or providing a place for her and her animals as several folks
have done. Or, you may chose to simply not be supportive and go on
about your business. I wonder why it is people feel they have to post
such statements and concerns for others to read...do you think we are
unable to do our own homeowrk here and that we will cast our life
savings in support of Nell's animals because we are kind but stupid?

Like the bumper sticker says, "Shit Happens!" Sometimes we have well
formulated plans and in the end things do not play out as we had hoped.
It is at that time we need the support of our fellow man. It is far
kinder and more productive to lend a helping hand, that they might be
lifted up, than to give them another kick to knock them down again.

As Deb W. says, kindness does matter.
Cathy

Today is the best day to do a good deed.
Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3