From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:20:59 -0700
Got an e-mail from Nell. I correspond trying to help her keep the faith
and well, because Nell is one very cool Lady!

Ferrets are the heart of our motivation. So I was not surprised when
Nell said she has a ferret calendar and she has set it up checking off
her days til departure time by.

Please keep our ferrety friend and her critters in your prayers till
she lands again on U.S. soil.

Cathy

Today is the best day to do a good deed.

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3