From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 19:57:03 +0000
Hello All,

Wanted to send a special message to all the Moms out there, be it human kind
or fur kind.  Although some say pets instead of "kids" not all of us are
lucky enough to have our own human kind, so we enslave ourselves to the
ferts.

A great big hug and warm thanks to all who work to make anyone's life
better, be it animal or human.  It is the greatest gift in the world, and
however one does it, we should all acknowledge it and appreciate it.

A special thank you to my Mom, who gave me some of the greatest gifts: a
warped sense of humor (and raunchy besides), the ability to give everyone
multiple chances, to love with all my heart for that is the greatest gift
to yourself, and to help in anyway you can.  She taught me compassion,
especially for those under siege and for all animals.  And she always took
in all the strays I brought home, even the menkind.  I miss her much.

I will be out of touch, celebrating my birthday in a very special way.  I
do hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with their families.  They are
most precious.

Mo' Maggie Mae, Margaret, Marie, Margie
you know, that M woman