From:
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 10:59:38 -0700
>From:    MC <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Carrying Sacks
>I am in the market for a ferret carrying sack. [...] The same holds true
>for harnesses for ferrets.

Our personal favorites are the harnesses from Warm Fuzzy Ferret rescue.
A velcro closure H harness.  Best we've used.

For carry bags you can again get the shoulder bag style from Warm Fuzzy
which include a handy place to attach the harness to prevent "ferret
overboard" losses.

Though the ferret snugglies from Ferret Madness in which you wear the ferret
on your chest.  Keeps them closer and both hands freer.

Both end up supporting shelter operations.

You can get the Warm Fuzzy harnesses through NEEPS - The Ferret Store.
The Hertzogs had to make a special harness for our extra large ferret "Fat
Elvis, The Las Vegas Years".  They love seeing "Elvis" come to the shows,
and incidentally a litter he sired was announced not too long ago.

You can contact Warm Fuzzy through
    WarmFuzzy Rescue /harnesses, C. & Shirley Hertzog, RD 2, Box 2118,
    Fleetwood, PA, 19522, 610-926-9087, 610-916-3020 call 1st for fax,

Of Ferret Madness through
   Ferret Assoc of Rhode Island (FARI), Holly & Moe Cyr, 181 Stony
   Ln, N. Kingstown, RI, 02852, 401-294-6309

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]