Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 13:10:38 EST
From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone,
I am having a raffle to raise monies for the "overwhelming" vet bills
that have been getting over the amount we are able to handle, so I am
sewing my fingers off and trying to raise some money to pay off some of
these vet costs.  I have made up a really nice basket (or I should say
litter pan) of goodies that any ferret would love to get his/her curious
little noses into.  Below is a list of the goodies.  The drawing is going
to be held on March 8th at the Petco store in Muskegon, MI.  The tickets
are $1.00 each or 7/$5.00.  There will be a 2nd and 3rd prize of 1
homemade hammock each.

Please make checks payable to: Debbie Fitzgerald

Send to: Deb's Ferret Rescue, 10860 Parkwood Drive, Montague, MI 49437

Make sure you send your name address and phone so that we may contact you
if you should be a winner.  We will cover any postage to mail the prizes
to you.

1st Prize
2 FERRET HAMMOCKS (1 SUMMER--1 WINTER--[HOMEMADE])
LITTER BOX
LITTER SCOOP
2 FOOD DISHES
PET ID TAG (value-$7.99 --microfilm type)
PACKAGE OF 4 BUZZ BALLS
PACKAGE OF 2 FOIL CRINKLE BALLS
PETCO TENNIS BALL
HOMEMADE SOCK WITH BELL TOY (Ferret Safe)
HOMEMADE STUFFED TOY (Ferret Safe)
CHEW WEEZIL FOR FERRETS
MARSHALL FARMS BANDIT FERRET TREATS
8 IN 1 TOOB SNAX SQUEEZABLE PASTE TREAT
EMERGENCY PET SIGN
5 X 7 FRAMED CARTOON PHOTO OF A FERRET (FUNNY)

2nd & 3rd PRIZES
2nd--WINTER HAMMOCK [HOMEMADE]
3rd--SUMMER HAMMOCK [HOMEMADE]

Thank You in advance,