Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 16:19:29 -0500
February 05 News

Master Largo's News
Reporter Andy

Cub-reporter Ziggy

ACK!!!!!!  WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?????  Ziggy a CUB REPORTER?  What is up
with that?  Mum is going to make me work with a girl?  A girl?  I know; I
know; mum is a girl but that is DIFFERENT!  She is human and she is the
BOSS!  Well she thinks she is any ways!!!  Susshhhhh oops pleeeaaase
don't tell mum I said that.  Why do I need a cub reporter?  Why do I HAVE
to train a GIRL to do a man ferrets job!!  Oops I did it again huh?  Mum
will pick the fur one strand at a time off me if she finds out I am
talking about girls like that!  Mum is a girl and she can do lots and
lots of things that boys can do so I guess I better be really careful not
to get mum riled or I will be one of her furless kids only with 4 legs.

Okay that is just about enough!!!  What is with this news letter that we
can not have a girl being a reporter?

Hi;

Miss Ziggy here, that Andy gave me a job to do, I can't believe I has to
take orders from that boy, I has been at the shelter far longer than he
has.  Okay here is what he tolds me I had to report; I need to ask you a
very special favor.  Mum has no school the week of Feb 20 though the 26
she is on vacation from the big yellow thing she drives.  The favor is
this; mum has been trying to get 2 of our play rooms painted for 2 years,
she was wondering if some of you could come to our house and help her get
them 2 rooms painted for us fur kids.  If we can get a bunch of yous then
mum says she will not have to shut down 2 play rooms for more than a
couple of hours.  Mum says she does not care what day or days you pick or
how many of you comes she just needs a RSVP so she knows how many paints,
brushes, and rollers to gets.  Now I don't know what that RSVP means; and
that Andy says I don'ts need to know; I just needs to do what I am told!
I can not believe he can talk to me like that.  MUM how can you let him
talk to me like that?  He is being sooo bossy!  Mum knows very well we
girls are good at a lot of things, so why can't I be a reporter?  Now
that the Andy kid is the senior reporter; he is being a bully.  I want a
chance at doing the news once; maybe even 2 times so there smarty fuzz
butt Andy!  I want to be a reporter too; just like you!.  AND MUM SAID I
CAN!  SO THERE!

Andy here; there has been lots of shelter help in and out all month; Miss
Nichole brought us our meds and got them cut for mum.  Then she took bags
of cans home with her to take back for mum.  Miss Anna A.  camed and got
her kids from camp, she helped out here for a while before she left, Miss
Stacie brought mum shrimp dip and Fred's Christmas too.  Miss Deb; Miss
Holly and Miss Alicia came to maybe pick out new kids to take home with
them.  Bemember they is the ones that had Iris and Lilly.  They is both
at the bridge now so Miss Deb and the girls wants to pick out some new
kids.  Miss Stephanie was here to help mum with computer stuff.  She is
Ziggy's far away mom so she brought Ziggy her Christmas presents too.
Miss Dak was a good girl at camp this time, she stayed in the house and
did not get into any trouble!  She went home, Chi Ford went home too, he
may be back for summer vacation.  Mr. Dale came to hook up a printer for
mum in the store.  Mr David camed to help mum for a little while, picked
a good day, a big big truck came with stuff for the store so he helped
mum get it from the big truck into the store.  Mum sure was happy about
that, it is cold and hard work to unload inventory trucks.  Thank
everybody for helpen mum!

Remember Stewart, Peanut and Butter that were living with that 2 legged
furless Andy?  The one that would not tell mum how they were?  They was
skinny and awful!  Well they is back here at the shelter, they is looking
and doing great!  They have gained weight and their coats are now nice
and soft and better.  They is happy to be back at the shelter to get the
proper food and care they deserve.  Mum says she really messed up on that
adoption!

Whooooo hooooooo; Rocky and Trouble are going to a new 4- ever home with
the Stubbs family!  They left 1-30-05... Boy wait till them humans get a
taste of the things Rocky gets into!  Mum use to tell Rocky he had the
wrong name, his name should have been trouble because he was!

Sad news; Pickles has gone to Rainbow bridge 1996 - 1/14/05

Colby left for the bridge on 1-25-05 he was born 1996 too.

Mum got 3 reports from kids at 4-ever homes Oliver and Mina are doing
great and happy with their new humans and the newest 4-ever home, report
from Miss Deb and girls about Rocky and Trouble.  Now mind you Trouble
is not and Rocky is so they are having fun keeping that Rocky out of
trouble.  Sully and Smokey are happy and healthy!  Thanks for the
reports, it keeps mum from going crazy with worry!

Now; a very special report about the International Ferret Congress
Symposium that is coming up.  Hey!  WAIT Just A Bottle Brush Tail
Minute!!!!!  It is MY TURN to say something else in this news letter
bossy; bully; fuss butt Andy!  Mum is official spokesperson for
International Ferret Congress; she is a GIRL so I should be able to do
this part about the IFC Symposium because I is a girl too!  Let me be
the official spokesperson for the IFC on our shelter news letter.  Mum;
tell Andy I want the job of official spokesperson for IFC on this news
letter!

Andy, Ziggy if you two do not stop your arguing and fighting about who is
doing what in this news letter I will give the job over to that Stinky
Boy Brave Heart and you will both be out of a job!  Now get the news done
and out there!  Mum.

Oh okay you do the IFC stuff Ziggy! ;-(

Okay Mum is getting really really busy with the IFC symposium posts that
are coming in and the job of getting the information that is coming in
out; so she tolds me if you do not hear right back from her when you
email her, she is not ignoring you she is just real busy getting to the
IFC official stuffs fist.  That does not mean mum does not want to help
you, or answer you; it just means she has to have certain things done buy
certain times and dates so that has to come first..  EXCEPT if you have a
ferret medical issue then mum says that comes first before anything...Mum
is putting together some highlights of the symposium so keep your eyes
open for posts about what is going on that weekend.  I love mum having
the job as spokesperson I gets to know things before anyone else does hee
hee even before that Bossy Andy HA!  Mum loves me best.  Anyway watch for
the next announcement and update on the FML Mum has them almost done.

Ziggy Stop!

Andy here, Ziggy and I will be closing this news letter off for now,
please if you can come help mum with our play rooms will you let her know
ASAP, that way she can have all the stuffs we need to get the job done!

Until Next Month;

Andy Senior reporter

Ziggy Cub-reporter

Shelter e-Bay Store