From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:25:06 -0600
Yes, folks!  a noted and prolific fantasy and science fiction author,
Piers Anthony, has given a nifty and neatly notable plug for a ferret
shelter on his very web-site and written in his own hand on his very
this-month's newsletter on that web site...want to see it?  go to
http://www.hipiers.com and click on "newsletter"....
about two-thirds of the way into his bi-monthly blurbs he put an entire
paragraph (we think this is extraordinarily kind and generous!!!) about
The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.  , including our epitaphic note about
little Sandy LeQuick Ferret and her unique little life, showing us the
way to best treat other ferrets with adrenal cancer by her life's
example.

We're just So Tickled and So Touched by this support by this prolific
author, and have sent him a "thank you" note for this support because it
means that more folks will be visiting our little page, and Possibly a
small percent of Thos may be tempted to donate on our "make a donation"
PayPal buttons, and that if the donators come through, we might actually
see some closure of our ever-growing vet bill!  (WHooo-Hooo!...I mean,
DO-O-OoK-Dook! :)