From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:25:20 -0400
Were you not able to round up in time the rest of Boggles family that I
had written to you about a while back, before Boggie crossed? I'm sure
they'll meet up soon. Those kids always did like to play hide and seek.
But just in case Boggle can't remember all of their names, (some had
passed before he came along) I'll give them to you.

They are....

The girls, Princess (our very first fur child), Tori, Oscar (yes,
she's a she) Nikki, Scarlett, & Annie

The boys, Kringle, Scooby, Chance, Storm, and Sammy.

I have one more favor to ask of you. Could you please teach my
Boggie-boy how to visit. I've had visits before, so I know they can be
done. I miss that boy so much, as does his family here on earth and we
all feel the void that his crossing left. BUT.........you have brought
me comfort, at a time where I thought there could be none. Knowing
Boggs made it to the Bridge ok, and he's happy, and breathing well
again, means so much to me. Please give Boggle a hug and kiss for me,
let him know I love him very much and miss him even more.

Boggles Forever Mommy

Sue