From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:34:19 -0400
Dearest Everyone who wrote to thank me for my last poem,
(Whew, that's a mouth full, well, a computer screen full!)

I Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart. It means so much to me that
you like my poems and in some find comfort. These little critters,
these little gifts, are so remarkable and so inspiring, they just make
poems jump into my head and onto the computer. Take time to stop and
smell the ferrets! (OOH Taco chips!)

Thanks again, very much!

Sue & Crew
Holly-Bear, Buddy and little Candy Pyron

Hide not amongst the shadows of grief,
but frolick openly in the meadow of memories.