From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:47:41 -0400
For all those who contributed to name the BFF ferret kit at the
National Zoo, your efforts have been rewarded. I checked in tonight
to see that he has been officially named Peanut!!!

I'm sure I'm the 20th person to post this but I just think it's
terrific!

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia, Sidney, Max, Hannah, Fritz, & Fiona
Missing Tasha