From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 1995 11:32:10 -0400
We have had Dobey for 6 weeks now, and we're finding that she will eat
ANYTHING we put in front of her! Newton is as finickey as a ferret is
supposed to be, so you really see the contrast between the two.

She used to eat leaves off all the houseplants (despite my efforts), she
eats pizza, chocolate cake, cheeze, bread, tofu, milk(I know, I know),
eggs, orange juice, peanut butter, raisons, she grabbed a mouthful of
spaghetti (I was eating   in front of the TV) and dragged it under the
couch and then desperately ate it up before I could take it from her. I
havent tried potatoes yet!

Its funny but BOTH of them have yet to find anything that tastes better
than the water they find in the bottom of the bath tub, or the condensation
around the toilet! YUCK

Well, if anyone is wondering what treats to try with their ferret.... heres
a list!