From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 20:52:15 -0400
Howard Davis mentioned something the other day about Marshall Farms
euthanizing ferrets when they become less productive... What is going on
here?? I've been away from the FML for a while so if this was mentioned, I
apologize.

I was under the impression that MF was a pretty reputable breeder, but if
this euthanizing thing is true, I think I may have to eat those words! They
sound like a ferret mill! It is difficult to breed animals for profit, and
people have been known to sacrifice animal wellfare to save a buck. I'd
really like to know if this is as it sounds!!!

Jen
Halifax NS

PS whats a gib? a neutered hob?