From:
Lori Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:10:39 +0500
Hi, I went to my neiborhood pet store that just got sold.  Turns out that I
know the new manager.  I asked him if they were going to start carrying
ferret supplies as I now have to drive 60 miles for food.  He was in the
process of ordering stuff.  He had ordered triangle pans and mazurri food so
far.  I got a litter pan from someplace but I don't remember the co.  name.
Could anybody help with this?  It's square with sloped sides, for us it's
better then marshalls because I don't think our tiny female would be able to
use marshalls high sides.  Any body have any ideas for the basic ferret
supplies for this store to get?  I've made my own hammocks, tents, carriers
etc, so I don't know anything about the brands for sale.  This is a small
town and most people don't have alot of $$, so no totally ferret or really
expensive please.  I've been feeding mine L'avian for a year with good
results, so I'm going to try to get that at least.  Also what is a
recommended harness for a stocky boy?  Our other ferrets have marshalls, but
fully extended it's to tight on this guy.  He only weighs about 2 1/2 but I
think it's all in his neck and shoulders.  He's 8 mo.so I think he's done
growing.  Oh, I don't trust velcro ones, call me paranoid!  Thanks for the
input.

Lori and Sebastion(land sloth) Pixie(tiny kisser)and Mojo(crazy hyper baby)