From:
Harry Silvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:06:46 -0500
On these MidWest cages cat, bird, ferret or otherwise.  We have two and our
additional shelves came in yesterday.  We tried to order them from pet
stores but, they we clueless.  They had to call a middleman and were not
interested in a $ 120.00 order.  To order direct from MidWest call
1-800-428-8560 9am - 4pm EST.  Also, near the top use a pillow sham on
dowels upside down for a "Super Hammock."

Harry and the dozen krazy Kennesaw Fuzzies

Amity - "The shelves are here, I mean everywhere"

Butt-head - " I thought they were to come in the Big Brown truck."

Daemon - "I saw them come in the white truck with GPS on the side."

Eddie - "That was James delivering our box."

Lilly - "Boy, I drove Dad crazy when he was working on our cage."

Ling-Ling - "No, I tried to help him, more than you did."

Precious & Scarlett - "Who are those two critters living abouve us in the
MidWest Duplex."

One Dot & Two Dots - "Girls, it is us, the new guys."

Podo & Jack - " We do not know what the fuss is about, our cage is still
the same."

ALL - "Dad, still has shelves left, wonder what he will do with them.  Boy,
are we glad St. Patricks Day is over, Green bows and hats, what next!"