From:
Richard G Ardern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:19:57 +1200
My Missy (not my choice of name, a rescue) passed to the bridge today
assisted by the Vet.  It has been a bad week with Gill losing Teal on
Monday, and Me losing Missy today.  Missy went downhill in the night,
after being hand fed treats to keep her going, so first thing was a trip
to the vets this morning.  I Find making the call doesn't ever get easier.

She was always pleased to sit on your lap and fall asleep while being
stroked, She was the oldest rescue we had and the calmest.  I wil really
miss her, She leaves 4 behind who will miss her as well.  To Missy meeting
Dominic, Karlie, Tiberius, and Teal, All of us in Christchurch that knew
you will miss you.

Richard Ardern with Savage, Pogo, Taz, and Brandy.