Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:33:01 -0700
I will make this as short as possible,as you know weird stuff happens
to these little guys,maybe you have some insight?

************

Sat late we noticed Bailey (who was adrenal) was laying weird not
moving. Soon he got up and was pushing trying to pee. Nothing. Tried
again Nothing.

My husband felt how hard his tummy was, so off to the emerg hospital he
went. She cathedrized him and said there was grit and stuff in there,
she flushed and flushed him, next day we took him to our vet as a
emergency cuz he stopped eating and drinking. The vet cathedrized him
and said there was all kinds of sludge in there. he proceeded to do a
emerg. adrenal surgery (he was due for the surgery the next day).

Ok here it is Bailey has been there a week now. The vet said he's had
to put a cathader(sp) in him, he flushed, flushed, flushed and flushed
Bailey because of the sludge stuff, he said it was bad enough to block
a human... He cannot figure out what the stuff is. Bailey is coming
home tomorrow, noone will be at the vet Sunday.

Has anyone experienced this? He thinks it was from the adrenal tumor
he took out, but the sludge is being produced somewhere!!