Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:55:23 -0700
We call this stuff ICK! LOL the vet looks at us SO funny. We were
giving it to our one ferret she would just GAG.. Here you go NOW you
can "hopefully" get your baby to take its meds.

We put canned A/D (Feline diet),carnivore care,chicken baby food,ICK in
a bowl...IF she could understand the concept of a straw she would of
asked for one!!! She even wanted more!!

Hope this helps. The carnivore care we got from our vet,not too
expensive at all :)

Jody