From:
happydooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 12:56:39 -0500
dear gerry

darlene here again and i know exactly your feeling i foster for the
educated ferret and i have 35 of these little bundles

i learned early in education that closure is one of the most important
things to have

guiness a wonderful foster boy 3 yrs young no signs of any illness woke
up and in the middle of playing fell over on the floor and went into a
seizure without coming out necropsy revealed nothing no adrenal no
insolonoma no reason for passing at all

echo bar part of our quartet 3 years very healthy passed away in donnas
hubbys arms one massive seizure and our beloved echo bar none was gone
necropsy he had no reason for this nothing medically wrong but our
wonderful vet dr janet never charged for necropsys or for bringing in
deseased animal

i know myself it is hard enough to lose these wonders with closure and my
prayers and sympathys go out to both you and mr Snickers

darlene cayo