From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:33:56 EST
"POOF" :: A huge puff of smoke appears and a great stomping is heard.
Through the smoke a robed woman carrying a large staff with a hairball on
the end approaches with determined eyes seen through the hood.  She flips
back the hood...::

Alright, now granted my little red wagon has not been over floweth with
secrets for everyone.  I need room for my depends after all.  But my
predictions have been plentiful....and dead on accurate thus far.  We got
two days er one day for some to vote, see?!  And I'll not have some
feathered being beating out my little girls crush Stormy, see?!  Who is
this ... "Tootsie" critter I keep seeing popping up here and there in
close second most of the time?  I don't want to know.  All I want to know
is that everyone will pull together to make my prophecy come true..... so
go and vote:
http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/contest_other3.html

Stormy's mommy has lots of plans, see?!  Plans with the prize money for
needy ferrets, and dreams of winning the yearly so she can do lots more
good, see?!  Go now..shew..  stop reading... vote first then read!!

::The robed woman whips around stomping off and the distant clunking of
her staff can be heard through the remaining smoke::

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: