From:
Jennifer Dominguez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:11:21 -0700
Hello All,

It has been years since I've posted here but I'm back and have a
question. I had to have my sweet little girl Monsoon, put to sleep on
Saturday, April 16th of this year after 8 years of joy. The breeder
whom I got her from is no longer in business and after doing some
searching online I'm not coming up with any names of breeders in this
area. Would anyone know of any reputable breeders in Arizona? I am
looking for another little one to adopt and love.

Thanks much,
Jennifer

In memory of CJ, Cindy and Petey 1996 to 2003
and Monsoon 2003 -2011