From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:51:48 -0500
hey, everyone!!!!!

[feel free to cross-post...]

where HAS the time gone????? here it is time to start the next raffle
and i am SO unprepared!!!!

so...we are planning on starting the raffle hopefully between May 16th
and the 20th...

SOOOO...if any of you have anything you wish to donate to the raffle as
a prize package...please e-mail SUSANN at [log in to unmask]
with a pic of the item and a description...make sure we have a valid
email address for you also...

depending on how many donations we receive...we ask to be allowed to
combine donations to make the raffle more manageable, if needed...

PLEASE have all info to Susann by May 9th...we need time to get the
page up and to get everything ready for launching the raffle...

thank you all once again for making this one of the best things i have
ever done in my whole life...the most rewarding thing...i see all the
love and generosity you all give to this and it renews my faith in
life...i have met some priceless friends thru these raffles...and most
importantly to all of us...we have helped countless little ferrets to
live fuller and healthier lives...
God bless you all...

SOSkat
and all the ladies of SOS....
--
KAT...
who will always be kat...even when she is supposed to be kathy...sigh