From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 00:10:19 -0700
Um yeah a bit confused you are there as yes, of course I did post that I
was evicted/booted/removed/kicked off the lovely TFS forum.  So why you
made the comment "You left the board voluntarily?" really makes no sense.
What I DID say was that it was stated on the board the next day that I
was asked back - which I wasn't - and had I been - I certainly wouldn't
have returned.  I'm quite, quite, happy this happened as this new forum
for Little Dudes has been great for the shelter.  And activity on the TFS
forum has gone waaaay down.

So read what you want to read - but I'm proud to be the Hester Prynne of
TFS and will wear my B for banned proudly! :)

Laura

PS: actually I might know a bit more about running a shelter than you
think.  I'm Little Dudes most active volunteer and also handle their
accounting and serve as their Treasurer.  Sorry to disappoint you.