From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 12:58:46 -0500
Coco has a request.  She has this very favorite food that we can't find in
our area and the company has quit making it.  The only store that may
possibly have it is Kostco (sp).  The food is by 9 Lives (hush, I don't want
to hear it) and is called Meaty Morsels.

We tried this as a treat ages ago and Coco absolutely loved it.  We've been
out for some time and each day at morning and evening special feedings she
looks up at me with these huge black pools of imploring eyes as if to say
"where is MY special food and why don't you LOVE me any more".  It breaks my
heart.  I tried to explain that it isn't available in our area and then this
morning when I contacted the company they said the quit making it but Kostco
might have an 8# lb or two left.

So please, please - if you have a Kostco in your area check for the 9 Lives
Meaty Morsels and I will reimburse you for cost and shipping and be forever
grateful.  Yes I know we will eventually run out and Coco will again have
that painfully wounded look in her big beautiful brown eyes but seeing her
eyes brighten for even a short while will be worth it.

Coco hasn't wanted anything to do with me for so long.  I'm feeling so much
like an ogre even though it is not something I've done on purpose.

If you find the food you can send it to my home address:
611 Chestnut
Wamego  KS  66547

And I promise to reimburse you for everything.

Hugs to all. tle (and a very sad Coco who can't understand why her most
favorite treat in the entire universe has been taken away...)