From:
Kevin Parris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 07:15:32 PDT
Our Male Human pet put one of those funny 3 sided, litter filled toilets in
our cage.  We would push it out of the way and poop in the corner of the
cage.  Then he put a small cat litter box, about 4 inches tall and half full
of litter in the cage.  Hey these things are great because now we can grip
the side while getting into the golfers stance for our biz.  Charlie uses it
100% of the time when we are caged, I still like to go next to it
occasionally just to keep life interesting.

Every room in the house also has a potty for us.  Our pet Humans tried to be
cheap by putting used paint roller pans with litter in the deep ends in
corners.  Again Charlie is 100% on the mark.  I am hit my mark about 70% of
the time, but being bad is so fun.  I like to poop here and there to see if
they can find it, then attack my humans while they are on their hands and
knees cleaning up ;-)

Well they just came back in the house so I have to get off the keyboard.

Freddi The Queen Carpet Shark!
"It's hard to be humble when you own humans"