From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2011 17:52:00 -0400
Okay it's time - the summer is gone - the hot weather is going away -
(phew give our cold boxes a break) the green leaves are changing to
fall colors - you can smell the grapes in the air - do you know what
that means? Mum is going back to work on the Big Yellow Thingy - she
starts back tomorrow Tuesday 9/6 - she will be doing her full 3 runs
a day so our mum is gonna be coming and going all day long -

We hope you had a great Labor Day weekend!

Possum
Senior Reporter for the Lakeroad Ferret Farm

Newest Shelter Video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GEYL02fnU>
Shelter Video
<http://www.kwflatbed.com/videos/ferretfarm.wmv>